'Pick me Up' - You can make Tiramisu too
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 500 grams mascarpone cheese
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 grams savoiardi biscuits (sponge fingers)
- 500 millilitres coffee (whichever is your favourite out of our blends)
- 200 grams grated dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
carefully the egg whites.
biscuits into the coffee and put them on the tray placing them next one
another, spread some creme mixture on them and then a handful of grated
Keep it in the fridge for at least a few hours but overnight is even better, take it out about 20 mins before serving.